Wednesday, April 7, 2010

B is for Bride


So for my church I have this semi-made up calling as the shower thrower. I just love to plan parties and make events special for people. So for this shower I wanted to make a topper cake. So after a bit of research I had a hunch that the bride loved purple and I was right. Not only that she said this cake actually looked almost exactly like what she picked out for the wedding. So kudos to me. I just wish I could have been there to enjoy the festivities. But as events happened I couldn't. But I'm glad to know there were good laughs, good food and great company!

So Congratulations to Melinda and Mark!! You're one lucky fella.  Oh and in this case B was for Bride and the initial for her new last name!

Cake: Dark chocolate 
Frosting: Cream Cheese Butter cream
Details: Fondant  (No tylose, not too difficult)


No comments: