Saturday, February 20, 2010

Opperation CRAFT CLOSET

I have been banned from the kitchen table. It was inevitable. I mean no dinner for a week, no table to sit at and no verbal communication, I was asking for it. So its to the closet for me! But don't feel bad because its a HUGE walk in closet. And a very important detail, the lighting in the closet is actually way better that the dining room. I won't go into details.  So until the Crafting catacomes are complete I will sadley be on sewing/crafting hiatious. But to document this transformation here is some of the project under way.

Needless to say there is a lot of stuff in there. I've made some progress and gotten rid of all the old moving boxes and just reorganized. We'll be putting in a desk below where all the skirts are pictured. The desk I got used but it needs a bit of TLC. It's great with a few large and deep drawers for fabric and a couple thin ones for thread and other small stuff. Now just find me an extension cord and I'm in business!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Sa-Weet! Can't wait to see the finished product. I'll have to come over and 'try it out.' I haven't seen my kitchen table in over a month and now that I need another seat for Amara I'm thinking I may have to reposition myself elsewhere, but I haven't come up with any clever ideas yet.

Loving this blog and all of your refashions. Nice work. I can remember the days when I only had one little one at home and there was so much more time on my hands. But alas, I still create, just not as much.